PJ's Happenings

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Things are cracking!

We are as busy as ever. So what else is new? There are two more lesson guides going to print this week. The audio books should be in actual production. the Public Relations campaign, by Pr by the Book is pushing forword as is the marketing by Karen Strauss at Strauss Consultants.

I have done several more interviews which you can listen to on the website. I am trying to get a copy of the TV interview i did recently as well.

We will make a dash to Albugquergue, NM to pick up our granddaughter, Ashleah, the singer on Vultures in the Cemetery audio book, and she will come to the high country to stay with Ammi and Papo for a while. I can remember how special my times were with my grandparents and hope this will be something special she will remember as well.

My UK sis, Jude tells me we are getting to a place that I need a good "PA" or personal assistant. i agree totally about that. as soon as the books and all the materials begin selling perhaps that will become a prayer that can be answered.

I wanted to mention that I am also on Twitter and Face book in case anyone wants to keep track of the goings on there as well. They all tell me Social networking is the thing we must have in this fast paced world of ours. I have to admit I have taken to it like a duck to water. It gives me a change in that I can simply write. Write without much though or editing. That is what I love most.

You will all probably say, "She should do more editing before she posts." Oh well. Sometimes i just want to have fun and write, write write. I love it so much I love writing more than talking. Hard to believe and those who know me best will say that is an unbelievable statement for sure.

well bye for now and we shall talk again soon.

love and blessings,
PJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home