PJ's Happenings

Saturday, June 13, 2009

What a terrific Saturday this is. The sun is shining here in the Colorado High Country. A cool breeze, 60's in the shade and 70's in the sun. We started our day with a wonderful bike ride in the cemetery...the same cemetery featured and written about in my Vultures in the Cemetery book.

I had a great week with a number of positive interviews. We are waiting for a copy of my TV interview and I will be posting it when it arrives.

I am still recovering from the wonderful gradutaion experience of June third and getting used to seeing my name written out as, Dr. P.J. Nickles. I have reassured my friends and familiy they do not have to call me "Doctor."

I do hope everyone is getting my invitations for our blog sites. People can find up at http://www.pennierich.com/ and scroll down to where it says blog and click on that. As I said earlier, we are trying to get used to this new "social nettworking," but I know with everyone's help we will get there.

Have a great day and we will chat again soon. Love and blessings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home